Tuesday, November 08, 2011



We're currently in the process of printing a version of the papercut I did for the Mapping show (see below). It is called 'The Map of My Entire Life' and is a three colour print.
Unfortunately it won't be available to buy on Etsy as it is too big for us to post out but it will be available at Ryantown or from TAG Fine Arts.


The print reads:

'I used to live in one of those little houses down there and I still remember every road and every field and every brick and stone. Everything you can see was the map of my entire life. The raging battleground of all my victories and defeats, from up here just looks like a pretty pattern. Every single minute was a struggle but not a second goes by when I don't wish I was back down there... mixing it up again on good old planet earth.'

No comments: