Friday, October 04, 2013

V&A Membership Pack and Artist talk

Last year Rob was commissioned by the Victoria & Albert Museum to design their membership card and pack, here is the original papercut which Rob created for the front.


The piece reads: 'The Excellence of Every Art Must Consist in the Complete Accomplishment of its Purpose.  Hours that I spent walking and wandering and wondering and wondering on my own to look and think and think and look feeling apart yet feeling a part of all that I saw as the past and the present slowly became one'

 
The V&A have also invited Rob to discuss his career as an Artist as part of their membership programme of events.


Rob Ryan 'You Can Still Do a Lot with a Small Brain' 
Friday 15th November at 7pm 

Evening Talk
19.00 – 20.00 (talk) 20.00 – 20.45 (refreshments)
£15 (including wine reception)

If you are a member you can find tickets available here,  however non-members are also welcome and can buy their tickets here!

Louise Renforth
Studio Assistant

8 comments:

Els said...

WOW, the V&A museum choose their designer well !!!!
(So sorry I don't live anywhere near :-( ....)

Obat Batuk kronis Berdarah said...

so nice artikel :)

Pengobatan herbal14 said...

Thank you for your information , I am happy to visit your website kehalaman and I apologize if I put my health at the link on your website , thanks admin How To Treat Genital Herpes and Treatment of diseases Give - Give Naturally

Ali basith said...

After I read this article , it seems quite interesting ya, do not forget awaited his new post master

Dhe Basith said...

Thank you for the information, do not forget to stop by my health website in the kidney herbal medicine and herbal medicine hypertension

Obat Herbal Mengik Terbaik
how to treat chest pain Left
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts Without opersi
Treatment Give - Give Naturally

Obat Sakit Jantung Bengkak said...

Thank you for the information , very usefull for me ..

Obat Tradisional Gagal Ginjal Kronis said...

Terimakasih atas informasinya , ditunggu informasi terbarunya ,thanks min

AL Tisab said...

Terimakasih atas informasinya Tips Mudah Mengatasi Kencing Batu