Thursday, October 25, 2012




My exhibition at Charleston is almost over and I've decided to make an edition of one my favourite pieces in the show - this jug!!!

Each one starts as a blank and we screenprint the different elements of the design onto decal paper. Once dry, the decals are immersed in water and applied to the blank jug by hand - the same goes for all of our mugs/plates/money boxes - you name it! I then paint the handles black and they are fired so I can apply another layer of.....GOLD!!!!

Each one is signed in gold and they are in a small edition of 25 - available in Ryantown this weekend!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

After I read this article , it seems quite interesting ya, do not forget awaited his new post master

Obat Sakit Jantung Bengkak said...

Thank you for the information , very usefull for me ..