Monday, October 01, 2012

The First Cut

I've spent the last few months working on my largest papercut to date. This is just a small detail of a picture which measures 1.5m x 3m. It's going to be exhibited as part of Manchester Art Gallery's 'First Cut' exhibition which runs from Oct 4th - 27th January 2013. As well as this huge papercut I have also produced a limited edition print which will be available to buy exclusively from the gallery for the duration of the show. You can find out more about the exhibition and opening times here

7 comments:

Sallytangle said...

Ohh this is just beautiful! I shall have to try my hardest to get down to Manchester to see it xxxx

KatzElbows said...

I wish I still lived in New York so I could see your show there, but living in Manchester has meant that I got to see your incredible piece in The First Cut. The whole show blew me away, and it was great to be able to get up close to your work.

Jenny said...

Saw this today in Manchester, its awesome!!

Unknown said...

After I read this article , it seems quite interesting ya, do not forget awaited his new post master

Obat Sakit Jantung Bengkak said...

Thank you for the information , very usefull for me

Genies Peduli Kesehatan said...

I love your writing, simple and easy to understand. Thank you. You can visit some my blog at Cara Mengobati Bronkitis Kronis, pengobatan gagal ginjal and cara mengatasi kelalahan

Sehat Alami said...

nice article

Obat Hepatitis B Kronis
Cara Mengobati Perut Kembung Karena Sakit Maag
Pengobatan Herbal Kencing Batu Tanpa Operasi